Good evening,

I hope you are all good. My day was pretty good, I am just super tired, because last night I came home late. Otherwise, I told you that I will upload some pictures from Nina, she is a super lovely girl from Norway and her house is a dream!It is more than perfect in every single detail and I could spend hours while I go through her pictures.

I decided to make 2 or 3 posts , because she sent me so many picture, that it would be too much for one posts. Here we go:

Bathrooms: 


    Interior from Sigdal, our model is Sigdal Scala
    Sink from Tjersland og Co
    White towel ladder from Ã…hlens
    Water mixer (both sink and shower) from Mora
    Bathroom decorations on the right side of the sink is from Lene Bjerre (in the biggest bathroom)
    Crystal lamp in the little bathroom is from Van Deurs
    Bedroom:




    Bed from BoConcept originally black - painted white
   Shelves from BoConcept originally black - painted white
   Chest from IKEA
   Fireplace is a bio ethanol fireplace (fireplace without chimney) originally black painted white by
   a cardealer
  Crystal chandelier by Van Deurs
  Shutter doors to walk-in delivered from The California Company in UK
  Bed linen, curtains, blinds and lamps (bed) are from Home&Cottage

What I also wanted to mention is, that you can follow me on Bloglovin now, follow me if you want to get regular updates. Like I said before you can also leave a comment with your blog adress, so I can find some new beautiful blogs.

Good night and sweet dreams, roominterior


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top