Hey dear readers,

Long time no see, but finally I'm back. Time went by and I forgot my blog. Maybe you also regonized that I post less on Instagram, too. I'll try my best to post more and to blog more, but I don't know, what to blog about. Any ideas?

Maybe some of you know the beautiful and brilliant norwegian blogger Aurora Mohn. If not you should check her blog out!!  She is not only a good blogger, she has also a nice room. She redecorated her room some month ago and I like her new room more than the old one, but I want you to show you her old room, too. So you can make your own opinion, which room you like more.
We start with the old room:

































Aurora didn't mention where she boughts the items from her room, but I think the most are from Ikea, Kremerhuset and H&M Home.If you also want to get featured on my blog with your room send me an e-mail to roominterior@gmx.de 

I wish everyone a wonderful day

non of these pictures are mine, all pictures belong to Aurora Mohn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top