Hey there,

I think you already saw my rooms I designed on Neybers, which I uploaded on Instagram.
Neybers is a new oline community, where you can be an interior designer and can design, like and comment rooms. It is pretty easy to design a room and it makes so much fun! If you want you can also try to design a room and show me here, you can follow me or write me a comment, that you designed a new room.

This time I didn't designed a room, but I wanted to show you some of my favourites rooms on Neybers. On Neybers are some great interior designer, where you can get many good inspirations.
Check them out.

                                                                      You can find the room here


                                                                    Here is the room

                                                                     Here


                                                                                  Love this


So this are some of my favourites room, but of course there are so manny other beautiful rooms and talented interior designer. Just check it out and have fun :)


Good night ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top