Hei Hei bloggen!

Jeg er tilbake! No just kidding, I think I'm not so good in blogging. Always trying my best but uhm it always takes so long to write a new blogpost, somehow everytime I find something else to do instead of blogging. That's why I decided not to write "I'm back" anymore. I guess it takes me 3 months to write the next blogpost but whatever. It is basically because of school++ I hope you don't mind.

Well now I am here and have something new for you, I made some collages with inspirations.
I found every picture on weheartit.com and wondered how many pictures I found, which I uploaded on my Instagram. In the collages are also some pictures from my Instagram account.


 all pictures are from weheartit.com

I also will do a little contest on my Instagram soon. I cooperated with ink361.com, I hope you will like it, even it's nothing special but it is creative. I will upload a new neybers.com room on saturday on my blog, it's such a great fun to create a room :)

I guess that was all I wanted to say,
kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top