Hey!

So I finally can write my first entry on this blog. First I want to say that I am a bad blogger, but I will try my best. It is a really big deal for me to have a blog now, but I am so excited to share all these beautiful rooms from all these beautiful people with you. Let's introduce me: I am a sixteen years old girl from a small town in Germany. I love to decorate my room and watching "roomtours" on youtube, that's why I decided in the beginning of the year to make an instagram account about interior. A few months and 92k follower later, I still can't believe that I am so succsesful. I really have the best follower and it is so much fun, thank you! ♥

On my blog you will find pictures from people, who allowed me to upload their rooms on my blog to share it to other people. You will also get informations about the items and where you can find them or DIY tips.

Sorry for my bad english and I hope you enjoy my blog
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top